Norman Cook, known to millions as Fatboy Slim, will unleash a new studio album on October 5 via Astralwerks. Dubbed Palookaville, the album is Slim's first studio release since 2000's Halfway Between the Gutter And The Stars and fourth overall. According to a label spokesperson, the lead single from Palookaville will be a remake of the Steve Miller Band classic "The Joker." Legendary bass player Bootsy Collins, who worked with Slim on the Grammy award-winning single "Weapon Of Choice," is a special guest vocalist on the track. The disk also features vocal contributions from Damon Albarn, Blackalicious' Lateef. Justin Robertson and Brighton band Johnny Quality. More details surrounding the release will be announced shortly, but for now, read on to check out the full track listing.
01. "Don't Let The Man"
02. "Slash Dot Dash"
03. "Wonderful Night" (featuring Lateef)
04. "Long Way From Home" (featuring Johnny Quality)
05. "Put It Back Together" (featuring Damon Albarn)
06. "Masochistic Baby"
07. "Push And Shove" (featuring Justin Robertson)
08. "North West Three"
09. "The Journey" (featuring Lateef)
11. "Song For Chesh"
12. "The Joker" (featuring Bootsy Collins)