My Top Ten [I could do more, belive me]
1. "Do you have any men's clothes for men?", Easy Money.
2. Fairway dance sequence in Caddyshack to Journey's "Any Way You Want It". Classic.
3. Triple Lindy, Back To School.
4. "Rappin' Rodney" 7" single from 1983.
5. "Now I know why tigers eat their young", Caddyshack
6. "This is Mr Wang, no offense", Caddyshack
7. "This is the ugliest hat I've ever seen, if you buy a hat this ugly you should get a free bowl of soup, [glance at Judge Smails] but it looks good on you, though", Caddyshack.
8. "Call me sometime when you have no class", Back To School.
9. "I bet you were something before electricity", Caddyshack.
10. "I don't get no respect".
Pour a few drops of your 40 out for Rodney.