Charlatans Show Makes Crowd Ill





Have you ever heard of Winter Vomiting Disease? Neither have I, but the Charlatans have felt its wrath. According to NME, over 500 people got sick after an ill fan vomited at their performance in Scotland last year. Now, seeing people hurl is nothing new for concertgoers, but this particular incident had an extra kick. This is gross, so bare with me, but it turns out that an inquiry by the Abderdeen City Council discovered that two people were suffering from food poisoning before the show. One of these individuals threw up on the steps of the venue where the show was taking place. The germs were then carried into the hall, presumably by people stepping in the sick, and were spread through the air-conditioning system. The germ confetti was sprinkled on the audience, causing quite a few people to come down with the illness. So watch your step when entering your favorite rock venues, as Winter Vomiting Disease could be waiting for you.


Posted:
Charlatans Show Makes Crowd Ill