“Don’t belive the hype!” F that. We want to, and we are believers in the hype. That is to say that we are believers in their hype. Arctic Monkeys are the shit and you will soon see why. As previously reported, their debut album, Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not, is set to hit stores in the States on February 21. We couldn’t be more excited!
To keep up the suspense, the band has made their tracklisting for the upcoming album public. The group’s next single is due in a few weeks and will be “When The Sun Goes Down”. So get your dancing shoes on and head out onto the dance floor, as this is one album you don't want to miss in 2006!
Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not Tracklisting:
01. “The View From The Afternoon”
02. “I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor”
03. “Fake Tales Of San Francisco”
04. “Dancing Shoes”
05. “You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me”
06. “Still Take You Home”
07. “Riot Van”
08. “Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured”
09. “Mardy Bum”
10. “Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But...”
11. “When The Sun Goes Down”
12. “From Ritz To The Rubble”
13. “A Certain Romance”