Back in 2004 The Blow made their debut with Poor Aim: Love Songs. The duo's goal was to make sugary sweet pop music that was good enough for radio, but not lame like a lot of the hits you normally hear. In honor of their success, K Records will be re-issuing the album this April with seven bonus tracks of remixes.
Below you can download one of the remixes, and if you like what you hear be sure and check them out live. They are currently on the road with Of Montreal until February 10.
"Hock It (YACHT Remix Featuring Claire L. Evans)" MP3
The Blow With Of Montreal:
01.30.07 - San Diego, CA (SOMA)
02.02.07 - San Francisco, CA (Great American Music Hall)
02.04.07 - Los Angeles, CA (The Echo)
02.09.07 - Seattle, WA (Showbox)
02.10.07 - Eugene, OR (WOW Hall)
Poor Aim: Love Songs:
01. "Hey Boy"
02. "The Sky Opened Wide Like the Tide"
03. "Knowing the Things that I Know"
04. "Let's Play Boys Chase Girls"
05. "The Love That I Crave"
06. "Hock It"
07. "Come On Petunia"
08. "Begin Remix"
09. "Hock It (YACHT Remix featuring Claire L. Evans)"
10. "The Love That I Crave (Strategy's Strata Club Remix)"
11. "The Sky Opened Wide Like the Tide (Lucky Dragons New Age Powermix)"
12. "Hey Hey Hey Boy (K Maricich Remix)"
13. "Hey Boy (DJ Alan Fortarte Remix)"
14. "We Are Over Here (Lucky Dragons Remix)"