While we are still waiting for the line up announcement of this year's ACL Festival, there is another event that is happening this summer that shouldn't be overlooked. Bonnaroo is happening June 12-15 in Manchester, TN and people are already trying to predict who will be playing.
This week twelve line-up hints appeared online (thanks YANP) that you could read below. However, if you really want to know who's going to be on the stages of Bonnaroo, then be sure to come back to The Tripwire in the next 24 hours for the exclusive announcement.
Bonnaroo Lineup Hints
01. "There is more than one Manchester"
02. "Memphis isn't Albany"
03. "Clouds taste this way"
04. "Some Herrings are red, Jimmy"
05. "Hard Substance, Soft Substance"
06. "Janis Joplin's reserves will be preserved"
07. "Rumors are just rumors, but twist them sideways, grow your humor hair and they become a more yen reality. No, this is not about Fleetwood Mac"
08. "It's not sour, what is sowed in the earth"
09. "Three certain birds, add one"
10. "Look to the center of Europe to get the sound, but the band comes from all around."
11. "Here is another clue for you message board people. Open up the church and you will see the steeple. Some of your guesses have been way off but correct for the wrong clues. Now I must cough."
12. Charlie's imaginary band will not be playing and don't believe what he wrote on his hand and the last few things he was not saying.