Think your favorite artist is "selling out" when he sells his or her song for an ad spot on TV? Well, that's Ad Age's bread and butter your messin' with, so sit back, take the chip off your shoulder and watch what they consider the top 10 song-meets-product commercials of 2008. (Note: They also list their 10 most questionable song uses in the run-down as well).
1. Saul Williams: "List Of Demands"
Nike Sparq Training
2. Santogold: "Creator"
Bud Light Lime
3. Yael Naim: "New Soul"
Apple Macbook Air
4. Ennio Morricone (Bandini Remix): "L'estasi Dell'Oro (The Ecstasy Of Gold)"
5. Liars: "Clear Island"
6. The Kinks: "Everyone's A Star"
7. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss: "Killing The Blues"
JC Penney's American Life
8. Ruby Suns: "Oh Mojave"
9. Vashti Bunyan: "Train Song"
10. Cloud Cult: "Lucky Today"