We did everything we could to keep from telling everyone about Kanye West’s secret show at The Levi’s®/FADER Fort on Saturday, but, as we have become accustomed to, Kanye himself blew up his own spot a couple hours before on his blog. By that point, The Fort was already jammed with so many people we thought we might just establish a permanent tent city down in Austin and have its citizens live off Budweiser and Southern Comfort. Despite reports to the contrary, Kanye went on just about when we expected him to and put on the kind of show that has earned him his millions of fans around the world—no crazy stage, no interstellar storyline, only a little auto-tune and a bunch of big surprises. We’ll be putting up the show in its entirety asap, but in the meantime, watch Kanye and the whole G.O.O.D. Music roster tear up “Love Lockdown” on Saturday night at The Fort, including a little love for The FADER. We love you too, Kanye.
- FADER TV: Lucky Dragons Makes Us A Baby
- At Home With: Eddie Huang
- Behind the Scenes: Lana Del Rey’s FADER’s Cover Shoot
- Studio Time With Chromeo
- At Home With: Ron Morelli of L.I.E.S.
- Watch Lykke Li Perform an Acoustic Version of “Gunshot”
- FADER TV: A Video Tour of Wayne Coyne’s House
- Interview With The Juan Maclean
- Interview With School of Seven Bells
- Shop Talk at Fjällräven