Big Boi is the only three-time FADER cover star, appearing with Andre 3K on #5 and #18 and with Killer Mike on #32 for our Purple Ribbon story. Barring another cover for Kanye or the White Stripes—not out of the question—it would be safe to say Big Boi is FADER’s #1 dude, so we were bummed when he couldn’t play the Levi’s®/FADER Fort last month because of wild time constraints. He did, however, have a moment to come sit with us and discuss what, exactly, is going on with his long-awaited solo joint Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, the future of OutKast and the pirahna movie he’s probably not starring in.
- Behind the Scenes: Lana Del Rey’s FADER’s Cover Shoot
- Watch Lykke Li Perform an Acoustic Version of “Gunshot”
- NYFW Interview: Adam Selman
- Shop Talk: Grand St. Bakery
- Behind the Scenes: Ratking’s The FADER #91 Cover Shoot
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 13 – Washington D.C.
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 12 – Philly
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 6 — The Jazzy Jeff Incident!
- FADER TV: A Video Tour of Wayne Coyne’s House
- At Home With Genesis P-Orridge