We attended the Sunglass Hut/Business Class-hosted Federation Sound 10th birthday last night at Santos Party House and to be totally honest it is really difficult to form complete sentences right now. Santos was jammed and there was much gully creeping and sweeping (and drinking). Chino, Laden, 77Klash, Jahdan and TNT all performed—TNT, we will wife you anytime btw—but everyone was there to see Sean Paul. He, of course, did not disappoint, and we’ve got a little FADER TV footage to prove it with SEANUH PAL doing “Gimme the Light,” “Like Glue” and “Get Busy” in the same order they appeared on his classic Dutty Rock album. This happened around three or four in the morning and we had to fight with some crazy Japanese girls to get this angle so we really hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- Behind the Scenes: Lana Del Rey’s FADER’s Cover Shoot
- Watch Lykke Li Perform an Acoustic Version of “Gunshot”
- NYFW Interview: Adam Selman
- FADER TV: A Video Tour of Wayne Coyne’s House
- Shop Talk: Grand St. Bakery
- How To: Make Your Own Perfume
- Behind the Scenes: Ratking’s The FADER #91 Cover Shoot
- FADER TV: Inside the Mad Decent Mausoleum With Popo
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 13 – Washington D.C.
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 12 – Philly