Listen to Unreleased Michael Jackson Song, Scratch Your Head

About eleven hours ago, at what was then the stroke of midnight, Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” was began streaming over at the King of Pop’s website. It’s an unreleased, “brand new,” never-before-heard, string-polished epic that’s set to play out the credits of the forthcoming Michael Jackson motion picture of the very same name. Michael’s brothers are on backup vocal duty. Something about all of this feels very off. Check it out above, tell us what you think. Or don’t.

POSTED October 12, 2009 11:30AM IN THE TRIPWIRE Comments (12) TAGS:

COMMENTS

1. shawn says:

Sounds like an old demo (with the distortion on the main vocal and piano) with overdubs… Similar to “Free as a Bird” in production…

2. patt says:

LET THE MAN GO…DOES HIS FAMILY HA VE TO BE SO GREEDY TO KEEP ON AND ON///

3. Ali says:

Its no “in the closet” but I’m not scratching my head..

4. HELOO DEAR FRIEND,MY NAME IS AYUB.NET.
    PEASE CAN WE BE FIREANDS.

5. Michael Jackson was incredible, he was such a star in every right. Here’s to hoping his heart and love live on forever. Long live MJ!

6. Hola :)\ just passed by consedince while looking for a song in some blogs :) anyway nice blog gotta check it out hope you accept me as a follower and a friend blogger. thanks ^^

7. I hope his doctor gets nailed for what he did to Michael Jackson. He robbed us of him, and deserves the fullest extent of the law upon him.

8. motercalo says:

you’re the best michael ! we love you

9. I cannot believe Michael Jackson has passed away. I can’t help listening to his amzing albums again and again

10. i couldnt aggree more

11. Zavoranu says:

Indeed the world has lost a great person.

12. OanaZavoranu says:

No doubt that Michael Jackson is the best ever pop music artist.