Warpaint swung by the Levi’s®/FADER Fort last week after a mind-melting performance at the FADER 64 Issue Release Party, and played “Beetles” in Room 501 for us. These ladies have a certain je ne sais quoi that keeps our eyes glued to all eight minutes of this epic, epic song. Maybe it’s the bassline or the cool head scarves or the inside joking, but we kind of felt like the nerds in the bleachers while they smoked underneath them. Thanks for taking us back to the good old days, ladies.
- FADER TV: Interview with Jessie Ware
- FADER TV: Danny Brown Live In South Africa
- Ryan Hemsworth: Weird Life
- FADER TV: Studio Time With Raphael Saadiq
- Interview: Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era
- Danny Brown: Cat Daddy
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, “1st of Tha Month” Live at the Levi’s® FADER Fort
- Thrintage: Hunx and His Punx Video Edition
- At Home With: Ron Morelli of L.I.E.S.
- Interview: Riff Raff