Let Zach Galifianakis Play With Your Look!









Looking the part is 99% of a stylist's job (the other 1% is mousse). We'd say that Zach Galifianakis and Jimmy Fallon pulled it off effortlessly last night, in uniforms reminiscent of something between Mugatu and the droogs from A Clockwork Orange. Either way, they were extremely elegant. And kind enough to give a suspecting audience member a makeover—which consisted of piling the previously mentioned mousse atop her head until it spilled over onto her face. She seemed pretty cool with it! And shucks, if white Euro-suits and piles of mousse are out of style, we don't want to be IN style.

Stay tuned for a Saturday evening full of LOL's, when Galifianakis will host SNL for the first time ever. Along with some young, Twilight-inspired pop group named Vampire Weekend.

Let Zach Galifianakis Play With Your Look!