As part one of Nike Sportswear and The FADER’s Pitch Perfect program, we will be posting six mixtapes featuring music from six continents (sorry, Antarctica). Each mixtape will include brand new artwork by Siggi Eggertsson, eventually available as limited edition screen-printed posters. Stay tuned for the final mixtape from Africa this Friday, and check out Asia, Australia, Europe and South America at Pitch Perfect.
Click here to get the exclusive mix. According to The FADER, here’s what you need to know about the host, Chief Boima:
"As a DJ, producer and writer living in San Francisco, Boima champions the genre-defiant and sonically adventurous with a keen eye, limitless curiosity and sly wit."
Tracklist for Nike Sportswear x The FADER's Pitch Perfect Mixtape #5: North America
1. Los Rakas, “Abrazame (Uproot Andy Remix)” (United States/Panama/Canada)
2. Mr. OK, “Poto Mitan” (Canada/Haiti)
3. M.anifest, “Swing Low” (United States/Ghana)
4. Tabi Bonney, “Tick… Tick” (United States/Togo)
5. Toy Selectah, “Half Colombian-Half Mexican Bandit” (Mexico)
6. Dubbel Dutch, “Throwback” (United States)
7. Kush Arora, “Humidifier Jammer Club Edit” (United States)
8. Rita Indiana, “Poderes” (United States/Dominican Republic)
9. Theophilus London, “Don’t Be Afraid” (United States/Trinidad and Tobago)