Video: Trap Gives Us a Private Tour of Phoenix, AZ

July 21, 2011 12:45PM

Over the year’s, Phoenix’s Trap has masterfully diversified his hustle, whether it’s by fixing up and flipping impossibly donked cars or by recording voiceovers for video games and TV. So when you see Trap approach rapping with serious focus, you can look at his professionalism elsewhere and know it’s real.

POSTED July 21, 2011 12:45PM IN uncapped video Comments (31) TAGS: , , ,

COMMENTS

1. Macc says:

A few hundred cars?! This n*gga is wack. Make some shit that is original!!! F*CK BOY!

2. P-Nut says:

mane! aint that rocadolla studio. he ackin like it his man dis nigga suspetc

3. P-Nut says:

man that roca studio why dis ni99a lyin dis ni99a supsect bruh

4. R-Mann says:

@Macc & P-Nut, why you hatin’ e-thug? you can hate all you want but truth is the more hate you give the harder this AZ dude gon lay it on you. If you got a better hustle then why don’t you submit it? Until then hide behind yo computer cuz that’s all you doin. They way you sound I’m surprised you know how to use a computer.

5. Daddy says:

Shout out to Trap for bringing Nate Jetson and Frisko on stage to perform with him on the show. He is one of the few people out in AZ really about their business! BE CLEAR Rocadolla got a Control 24 board, that’s different than what Trap is using, quit hating on folks, you making us all look bad, lets build and conquer!

6. Dre says:

Trap killing em!

7. Fresh says:

Brotha Trap holding it down for AZ, good work!

8. Traumah says:

Trap is the truth. One of the most solid brothers from the city. Keep doing it bro.

9. denz one says:

I Smell haters in this isshhhhh…AZ Stand the fuck up cuz Trap taking over this motha

DUMPTRUCK RECORDS

10. Plez says:

Trap keep doing what you doing. Best in the city hands down.

11. YUNG GOLD says:

THIS MY NIGGA, ALL YOU PUNK ASS NIGGAS STOP WIT THE HATIN..MY NIGGA THE TRUTH! CARS AND ALL DONT BE MAD BITCHES, STEP YO GAME UP OR GET ROLLED THE FUCK OVER!!!!
    1 LOVE 2 MY NIGGA TRAP–KEEP TRAPPIN BRO

P.S…YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIT THE TRAPSTER..WE WILL SEND THE CITY AT YA!!!!!!! Y.G

12. YUNGGOLD says:

FUCK ALL YOU HATERS..YALL CAN GET IT…MY NIGGA IS THE TRUTH..YALL MAD CUS YALL AINT DOING SHIT

BIG UPS TO THE HOMIE

13. MAN YALL NIGGAZ NEED TO QUIT THAT HATING

14. Lu says:

I’ve been inside of both studios… mos def Trap’s shit! Did you duck somebody’s girl or they mad you dont wanna duck them? Seems like you either got 2 people goin for your #1 fan spot or a couple of stalkers cuz how ya gonna hate that hard on someone but still know they’re every move? now who’s suspect? ANYWAYS I would say congrats but I dont think its needed here…. you’ve always been on your J.O. so just keep it up and dont slow down

-your motivation

P.s.
    I hope those are Roc’s people sayin that ish cuz I’d hate to tell err body how that dude got booed at a show and decided to start rappin someone else’s shit….. just sayin

15. West With it says:

Bro Bro getting it #Salute

16. EbonieLove says:

Hey now trap!, wow it looks hot out there, but anyway dont have time to leave comments for you people with the bulshit. But Trap Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity. is what you are. :) :) muh

17. Dre Dre says:

DIG! I Fux with Trap…. He has a unique and creative style to his delivery and flow…. Cats Like to take shots when they not in the same position… I have met dude on a few occasions and can honestly say he is one of the most Humble Down to earth artists I have met in the ZONE. You can tell he still has that hunger to succeed even more than he has, while others tend to get comfortable with a little local recognition… #Respect to you TRAP… I like what you do and the integrity you keep while doing it…. Keep puttin out that QUALITY music and it will take you where you wanna go1

Dre Dre

18. JamesBoa says:

Thats whats up! Thanks for sharing Trap! Macc the only thing that is wack is your hatin hiding ass self … Trap speaks the truth Ive seen it … thats why I follow him and his music. P Nut at this point the only thing suspect is your name hahaaa …. hmmmmm

19. Monsta says:

Fucc you niggas hate’ing on my cousin bring that bullshit my way I’ll make you eat yo fuccin words bitch ass niggas that aint rocc studio you dumb muatha fuccas

20. Beretta says:

wierd ass internet thugs cnt do nuthin but hate…my nigga TRAP on it & the whole city wit em!

DTGorillas!

21. ROCA DOLLA says:

SHOUT OUT TO MY LIL BRO TRAP..HE STAY GETTTING IN!!! BY THE WAY THATS TRAP’S DEM STUDIO NOT MINES YOU CAN SEE MY STUDIO GO TO MARMERAFILMS.COM WAY DIFFERENT.. TRAP CONGRATS KEEP DOING YA THING HOMIE..TO THE HOMIE SAYING I STARTED RAPPING SOMEBODY ELSE SHIT AFTER PERFORMING EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOW ME HOMIE..AND THEY KNOW THAT AIN’T ME SOMEBODY ALWAYS GOT FOOTAGE AT MY SHOWS SO POST UP WHAT YOU TALIKING ABOUT..BUT THIS AIN’T ABOUT THAT THIS A BOUT THE HOMIE TRAP…KEEP DOING YA THING!!!! AZ UP

22. MirCale says:

Most Definitely Enjoyed This Video!! I love seeing AZ do its thing!!

23. DUMPTRUCK GANG says:

TRAP IS KILLIN PERIOD!!!! FUCK YOU HATERZ!!!

DUMPTRUCK GANG

24. iambigdiezel says:

Trap when you moving at a faster pace and on a different level, catz gonna try to level the playing field with hate and to the haters, that’s a female trait… This young hustla is constantly progressing as a artist and musically if you’ve followed him over the years, is not afraid to test the waters and dive into the unknown!!! As I always say, “Progression is Perfection” and Trap is a prime example of what I mean.

25. Jenni troy says:

Proud of you Trap keep doing your thing I love the video!!! Reppin AZ

26. Clarence Murphy Griswold says:

I love this ! u are totally doing it! keep following ur dream! you are doing allot more then some of these other guys out here

27. NEEnNAYSMOMMY says:

WOW! They always say, you can tell you’re doing big thangs when you got haters on your back!! Anyways, keep doing your thang, TRAP!! I know the negative comments aren’t doing anything but fueling your drive to CRUSH the haters, lol! #IMESSESWITHTRAP

28. dez says:

Trap is a beast for real, keep it coming bro, AZ up!

29. Tdubble says:

I see you big cuz. Pittsburgh to AZ Hussle Hardmy dude.

30. Queen Remedy says:

I see you Trap!!! Putting AZ on the map in a positive light, thats what Im talkin ’bout! Keep doin yo thang, without the HATERS doin they job you wouldn’t bo doin yours! Give ‘em something else to talk about and keep ‘em wishin they was in yo position! AZ UP!!!!!!!!!!

31. MACADOO LOCC says: