We had a backstage pass to the spring presentation from Duro Olowu, the Nigerian-born designer who remains relatively under the fashion radar for a man who dresses the likes of Michelle Obama and Uma Thurman. The London based designer showed an array of colorful looks in his signature patchwork of intricate African prints, all of which we caught on camera. We also taped minute upon minute of gorgeous models mugging for the camera like schoolgirls, and the whole presentation came off as lighthearted and effortless, just like Olowu himself.
- FADER TV: Relationship Advice with Ty Dolla $ign
- FADER TV: Lucky Dragons Makes Us A Baby
- Interview: Garrett Leight’s Suitcase Filled with Sunglasses
- Behind The Scenes: Sky Ferreira’s FADER #87 Cover Shoot
- NYFW Interview: Third NYC
- On The Street: Jeremy Scott Spring 2014
- FADER TV: Interview with Jessie Ware
- At Home With: Ron Morelli of L.I.E.S.
- Danny Brown: Cat Daddy
- Ryan Hemsworth: Weird Life