People got trampled and pepper sprayed while holiday shopping on Black Friday, but it doesn’t have to be that hard! We’ve compiled some of the best gift ideas on the internet, all easy to buy from the comfort of your laptop. Check back each day this week for another round of beautiful stuff you won’t have to fight crazy people for. First up, we bring you clothes, accessories and grooming products for the well-shod dude in your life.
1. Jack Spade Needlepoint Stripe Flask, $75
For sneaking shots of whiskey in between gulps of gross eggnog.
2. Shipley & Halmos Osaka Boxers, 3-pack for $125
Yo: some people don’t have to go to work for, like, two whole holiday weeks. A pair of boxers that can be worn the entire time spent watching Netflix in bed is a good investment.
3. Florsheim by Duckie Brown Tartan Plaid Mid-Calf Socks, $23
These seem made-to-wear for an office holiday party.
4. Jeremy Scott x Swatch Yellow Flash Watch, $70
Some New Years Eve flash.
5. Thurlow Thurmocs American Deerskin Slippers, $89
These are indoor and outdoor slippers that can be worn in the house or on bleary winter trips to the bodega.
6. Choctaw Ridge Vintage Stripe Lounge Pant, $162
Button-flys and zippers just won’t work around holiday time. Bigger bellies require loose, elastic waistbands.
7. ODIN Edp Fragrances, $110
To hide lingering weed or cigarette smoke when sneaking Js at the parent’s house.
8. Manastash Mountain Cable Jacket, $188
Moms and Dads love to rock a soft fleece like this, but that’s because grown-ups are wise and practical. Enjoy getting older in these toasty joints!
9. Baxter x Porter Grooming Implements, $140
A reminder not to grow grizzly just because you’re off work. Dudes can pluck, prune and stay trim with these grooming supplies.
10. Herschel Supply Co. Settlement Backpack, $54.99
It’s Christmas colored, plus he can stuff all his gifts inside it.
11. Danner Mountain Trail Willamate, $310
A pleasant nudge to get off the couch and go hiking to work off the extra holiday pounds.