In the year and a half since LN-CC opened its doors in East London, it’s become one of the premier suppliers of the most progressive, complicated and weirdest clothes on the planet. In a plywood-lined interior that calls to mind the exoskeleton of a wooden spaceship, cool kids can buy a wool jacket with cowhide sleeves that looks like one of the uniforms from Star Trek: The Next Generation, dropcrotch pants in almost any color and faux-Tevas that scale the calf muscle like leg braces. It’s a beautiful place, so exclusive it’s appointment-only, but almost everything in the store is immediately available online for purchase. We asked the store’s buyers to select a crop of their favorite spring pieces and they chose an assortment of out there, but always practical items. Well, almost always—the beaded skull is just for fun.
1. Maison Martin Margiela 11 Linen Weekend Bag , Haider Ackermann Watts Suede Sleeveless Jacket.
2. Our Exquisite Corpse Beaded Skull, Ann Demeulemeester Joan Fringe Shirt.
3. Martina Spetlova Patchwork Leather Jacket, Ann Demeulemeester Scamosciato Shoes.
4. Haider Ackermann Watts Suede Jacket, J.W. Anderson Paisley Print Silk Top.
5. J.W. Anderson Caged Neoprene Top, Cornelian Taurus Struthio Camellus Backpack, Ann Demeulemeester Vitello Olio Sandals.