This week, as kids and adults head back to schools around the globe, we’ve joined the collective teaching moment with a series of “How To” videos, a sort of FADER school taught by some talented artists and friends. Today, FADER photo editor Geordie Wood demonstrates how to shoot a great portrait.
- Behind the Scenes: Lana Del Rey’s FADER’s Cover Shoot
- Interview: Lil Durk
- NYFW Interview: Adam Selman
- How To: Make Your Own Perfume
- FADER TV: Lykke Li Would Rather Bake a Pie than Make a Happy Song
- At Home With: Ron Morelli of L.I.E.S.
- Behind The Scenes: FADER #79′s Fashion Shoot with Sandy Kim
- Interview: Juicy J
- Art Show: Andrew Kuo
- Live at Grand Street Bakery: Mac Miller Freestyle