Stream: Ray J, “I Hit It First”

kim_620

Ray J, the former reality star who recorded a sex tape with Kim Kardashian ten years ago that’s still a talking point, has a new single. “I Hit It First” is inarguably devoted to the remembrance of his and Kardashian’s union: its cover art pixellates the above 2008 Kardashian bikini photo, while its lyrics call out Kim’s unborn baby’s dad by name: I had her head going North and her ass going South/ But now baby chose to go West. An upcoming video will feature a Kim lookalike, says TMZ. West, who boasted My girl a superstar all from a home movie on last year’s “Clique,” hasn’t addressed the song, but an unnamed “friend” says, “Kanye don’t condone broke ass, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off he and Kim’s fame just to stay—wait—just to become relevant.” Meanwhile, Ray J visited New York’s Hot 97 this morning, ridiculously denying the specificity of his trolling. “It’s not about that, it’s about a concept,” he said. “I’m not tryna create no war, it’s all love.”

Stream: Ray J, “I Hit It First”

POSTED April 8, 2013 11:46AM IN MP3 / STREAMS Comments (9) TAGS: , , ,

COMMENTS

1. Donell says:

Saw this on http://urbansoundoff.com. Ray J is a joke, please do not buy this record

2. Ronny cruz says:

It sure sounds young ,fresh and new. So I give Ray J props, cause we guys like to brag and kanye did get leftovers

3. harvel says:

nice song, big up to Ray j

4. Tanisha says:

Do I hear “bitch assness?” Um. Yeah I do. All the hoes he tapped and mo one was saying anything when she married… Now a pregnant young happy woman, u can’t even be happy for her preachers son? Your a sad lost cause! And Chris was the one to f* wit, but Kanye? Good luck!

5. Gordon says:

So sad.

6. Andreas says:

Im sooooooo going to bump this track up and down sunset boulevard in my convertible at full volume lmao

7. BKLYN-STACKS says:

FUNNY AS HELL!!! Kanye just gonna make a track to cry on… He can’t be mad he said in his own joint his girl got famous from makin a home video so GAY Jay can speak on it if he wants!!! Who cares about this sloppy chick anyway??? Ray Jay smutted her Chris got in and out and Kanye Dumb Ass got stuck hook line and sinker BABY!! He better go to Maury!!

8. jules says:

Ray J is definitely a crackhead cuz crackheads are the only people on earth who think their logic is everyone elses. This loser thinks SNL is going to pick this up. First of all Ray J U are not like by a lot of people since Whitney Houston death forget about Kim. No body is pick U to do nothing. Ur living in a fantasy. I saw on another site where a psychiatrist gave the name of a book for Ray J to read and suggested Therapy. Ray J Ur a loser