12 crucial products to survive the summer
1) Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50, $11
Sun protection strong enough for a baby’s bottom.
2) Aesop Hydrating Gel, $33
Packed with aloe juice and witch hazel to cool sun-drained skin.
3) Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer, $49
Reduces fatigue and stress—just like yoga.
4) Jao Brand Moisture Mist Insect Repellant, $32
Keeps the pests away with an all-natural lemon-y plant-based repellent that smells great too.
5) Goldie’s Clary Sage Cleansing Grains, $24
Just add water to this gritty and astringent exfoliator to clear off dead skin.
6) Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick, $2.99
Classic ashy-skin killer in pocket sized form.
7) Saturdays NYC Atlantic Beach Soap, $8
A glycerin soap with the essence of the ocean and a hint of lime—the perfect summer cocktail.
8) Earth Tu Face Geranium + Vetiver Skin Stick, $34
Beeswax and sunflower seed oil to salve the face, lips and body.
9) Sachajuan Ocean Mist, $28
A spray that makes even land-locked hair look like it spent all day in salt water.
10) Malin + Goetz Ingrown Hair Cream, $34
Smoothes the skin after shaving—your face, or any other part of the body.
11) Davines After Sun Wash, $22
Prolongs your tan and protects your hair from dehydration after days in the sun.
12) Zinka Colored Nosecoat, $6
Extra security for the part of your face that sticks out most and catches the harshest rays.