1) Krink Markers, $8.5-$15
Created by legendary graffi ti artist KR, these punchy paint markers make tagging the desks in your math class even more fun.
2) Terrapin Stationers Teacher’s Pet Notepad, $10 :
Take down lectures, doodle cartoons or pass love notes to your boo on this school-ready pad.
3) Peters Mountain Works Longfellow Backpack, $110
Enough space for study essentials and an afternoon snack, plus its pink candy color is the opposite of geeky.
4) 40s & Shorties Blunt Socks, $12
Support higher education with these graphic, pro-stoner socks.
5) Adidas Originals x Bedwin and The Heartbreakers Track Pants, $140
A Japanese upgrade of the classic Adidas jogger—cropped and pleated to look fly at both the track meet and the keg party.
6 )Highland Long Sleeve Roller Coaster Tee, $185
Trippy Dead Head graphics and ultra-soft cotton will make rolling out of bed much more stylish.
7) Nasir Mazhar Box PeakBaseball Cap, $200
Hide greasy hair days when you’re late to morning classes and stow your #2 pencil at the same time.