Kim Kardashian stars in a new, selfie-centered commercial for T-Mobile and it's pretty damn funny. In anticipation of this weekend's Super Bowl commercial frenzy, Kim got a jump on the crush and released her comedic clip last night. Shot in the old-school Public Service Announcement style, Kim makes a plea for wasted, unused data that could be used for important stuff, like checking in on her selfie-filled Instagram feed. Watch it above.
With Kim being Kim, she manages to squeeze five outfit changes into the 30 second short. Here's a rundown of each glorious monochromatic look below, although sadly there was no FurKini this time around.
1) All-Black Suit For The Semi-Serious Opener
2) A Nude Slip In Her Intimate Boudoir
3) Preppy, All-White Separates For Courtside Chic
4) Body Con All-White For The Couture Fitting
Editor's Note: Peep the Balmain Dress hanging in the background. Kim and Kanye starred in Balmain's spring campaign. Kim is no dummy. CUT. THE CHECK.
5) Finally, It's Black To Black As Kim Hits The Slopes
Photo credit: T-Mobile