1. You shall always use your real name whenever your name is required for interaction with the The Fader Web Sites unless anonymity is specifically permitted;
2. You shall not interfere with any other users of the The Fader Web Sites;
3. You shall not use the functionality and capabilities of the The Fader Web Sites to conduct, or solicit or encourage the performance by another of, any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
4. You shall not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful, however it is not The Fader’s intent or desire to discourage you from communicating controversial ideas or policies whether popular or otherwise;
5. You may not use the The Fader Web Sites in any manner designed as a solicitation, whether commercial or otherwise, to other The Fader Web Site users or third-parties;
6. You may not use any automated software program, such as a spider or robot, to monitor or copy any information, in whole or in part, contained on the The Fader Web Sites;
7. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program that is or would be violative of the property rights of others, including intangible rights in intellectual property (i.e. copyrights, service marks, etc.);
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person (yourself excluded) or other entity;
9. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is, in The Fader’s sole and reasonable discretion, indecent, obscene or pornographic; and
10. You may not post or transmit any file which contains a virus, worm, “Trojan Horse,” or any other contaminating or destructive code.
© 2009 The Fader
All rights, foreign and domestic, reserved.