#uncapped 2015 Event Rules
Thank you for using The FADER’s Private RSVP registration page (this “RSVP Page”) to attend #uncapped 2015 (the “Event”). The Event is organized by The FADER Inc. (“The FADER”) and sponsored by vitaminwater®.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to attend the Event.
- You must have received an email from The FADER confirming that you have been registered for the Event prior to your arrival at the Event, and you may be required to present that email to a representative of The FADER before gaining admission to the Event.
- The FADER may, in its sole discretion, limit or deny access to the Event to you or any other individual, for any or no reason, in its sole discretion.
- RSVP does not guarantee entry.
- By attending the Event, you agree to abide by all rules and regulations governing the Event.
- By attending the Event, you irrevocably grant to The FADER and its licensees and assignees, including without limitation vitaminwater and its agency(ies) consent to photograph and record you, and you understand and agree that you may appear in photographs and/or videos taken at the Event ("Content"). You irrevocably hereby grant a permission and license to The FADER, vitaminwater, and its and their designees, and its and their employees, successors, assignees, licensees and agents, to use the Content and your image, likeness, voice, appearance, and/or any other visual or audio aspects of your persona that appear in the Content in any and all media and technology now known or hereafter developed, throughout the Universe. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency is hereby acknowledged, you grant to The FADER and its licensees and assignees, including without limitation vitaminwater and its agency(ies), the royalty-free right and license, but not obligation, to use the Content in any way, including but not limited for commercial or marketing purposes, and including but not limited to the right to alter or modify such Content. The FADER may license, sublicense, and/or assign its rights hereunder and to the Content to other parties. Any and all rights in the Content, including, but not limited to, copyright, shall belong to The FADER or its assigns, delegates or affiliates.
- EVERYTHING REGARDING THE EVENT, INCLUDING THIS RSVP PAGE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE FADER, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, BUSINESS PARTNERS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION VITAMINWATER AND ITS AGENCY(IES)), LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE EVENT, YOUR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS RSVP PAGE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF THE FADER, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, BUSINESS PARTNERS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION VITAMINWATER AND ITS AGENCY(IES)), LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS OR LICENSORS, HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in New York.