Popo and Maluca aka the Mad Decent New Vanguard have ridiculous style. We highly endorse it—and their music, too!—but after their sets at The Levi’s®/FADER Fort, we were compelled to ask them about their bright colors, floaty fabrics and weird pants. Also we were kind of drunk but we think they were too?
- How To: Make Your Own Perfume
- Interview: Lil Durk
- FADER TV: Lykke Li Would Rather Bake a Pie than Make a Happy Song
- At Home With: Ron Morelli of L.I.E.S.
- Live at Grand Street Bakery: Mac Miller Freestyle
- Interview: YG at The FADER FORT Presented by Converse
- FADER TV: Inside the Mad Decent Mausoleum With Popo
- Where In The World Is Freddie Gibbs
- Interview: Soulja Boy
- Family Band’s Upstate Forest Party