Things we dislike about this video:
1) Overly fey line drawing of a stereotypical indie rock dude.
2) Indie rock guy's rosy cheeks (looks like a wooden doll that a sailor might carve in his spare time, distracting).
3) How this song is called "A Woolgathering Exodus" but there is no wool in the video.
4) Entire video looking like a Death Cab for Cutie album cover.
Things we like about this video:
1) How much of an understated jam this song is.
2) Any scene where the main character is riding a bike.
3) How Pioulard is still making videos for this album even though it came out in 2008 (a million years ago in internet time), because, fuck it, if you've got a good thing you might as well just roll with it until everyone realizes it's good.
4) How this song is called "A Woolgathering Exodus" but there is no wool in the video.
5) How it makes living by yourself in a house in the middle of nowhere look really fun, beautiful, awesome and not scary (even though we're 90% sure the woman in this video is a ghost [spoiler alert?]).