Ever since our rabbit-eared TV conked out, we’ve been missing our regular doses of Cleveland via Drew Carey reruns. So it’s nice that Bacardi B-LIVE 2009 stopped there with Z-Trip and MSTRKRFT to remind us just how lovely a city it truly is. At least as far as we can tell from all the strobelights, cute girls and interesting fashion choices. Howard the Duck, also from Cleveland. Stay tuned for more episodes from future dates along the way including interviews, live performances and who knows what else only on FADER TV.
- Behind the Scenes: Lana Del Rey’s FADER’s Cover Shoot
- Interview: MØ at The FADER FORT Presented by Converse
- Interview: John Maus
- Shop Talk: Grand St. Bakery
- At Home With: Veronica Vasicka
- On The Street: Jeremy Scott Spring 2014
- FADER TV: Migos Perform “Brokanese” A Cappella
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 13 – Washington D.C.
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 12 – Philly
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 6 — The Jazzy Jeff Incident!