Leave it to Freddie Gibbs to completely dominate Room 501 at Ace Hotel New York, where we have been filming bands all week. Gibbs is a secret veteran of the rap industry, pushing through major label purgatory and coming out the other side with literally hundreds of unreleased songs and a grip of mixtapes that are as cohesive and solid as albums. This week, Gibbs has been rapping all over New York city, and here raps all over our room at the New York outpost of the Levi’s®/FADER Fort. Watch the video above.
- Behind the Scenes: Lana Del Rey’s FADER’s Cover Shoot
- FADER TV: Lucky Dragons Makes Us A Baby
- At Home With: Eddie Huang
- Watch Lykke Li Perform an Acoustic Version of “Gunshot”
- Studio Time With Chromeo
- Interview: ASAP Rocky
- Interview: Schoolboy Q
- At Home With: Ron Morelli of L.I.E.S.
- Interview: Chief Keef
- How To: Make Your Own Perfume