There were many amazing points to Bone Thugs’ performance at the Levi’s/FADER Fort, from their old hits to their new jams. But between dedicating “Crossroads” to Michael Jackson and actually performing “Crossroads,” this performance was the point where we got the most choked up. We’re bone thuggin, but you can’t contain the emotion on this stuff, and clearly, they sounded as awesome and as vital as when this song hit #1 for like two thousand weeks in ’95. RIP EAZY E.
- Behind the Scenes: Lana Del Rey’s FADER’s Cover Shoot
- Watch Lykke Li Perform an Acoustic Version of “Gunshot”
- NYFW Interview: Adam Selman
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 13 – Washington D.C.
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 12 – Philly
- FADER TV: On the Road with Bacardi B-LIVE, Episode 6 — The Jazzy Jeff Incident!
- FADER TV: A Video Tour of Wayne Coyne’s House
- At Home With Genesis P-Orridge
- How To: Make Your Own Perfume
- Interview: MØ at The FADER FORT Presented by Converse