London-based William Kroll has design written into his bloodline in one long, calligraphied stroke. Dating back to his grandfather, an art director at Vogue in the 40′s, Kroll’s clothing line, Tender Co., has old-world influences brought to new-world ways of wearing them. His tees, featured in the fashion-packed pages of FADER’s Issue 72, are inspired by the wirey illustrations found in a book published in Denmark in the year 1729. Peek our vid for a look at the book and Kroll’s own take on his family history.
- FADER TV: Relationship Advice with Ty Dolla $ign
- FADER TV: Lucky Dragons Makes Us A Baby
- Interview: Garrett Leight’s Suitcase Filled with Sunglasses
- NYFW Interview: Third NYC
- On The Street: Jeremy Scott Spring 2014
- FADER TV: Interview with Jessie Ware
- At Home With: Ron Morelli of L.I.E.S.
- Behind The Scenes: Sky Ferreira’s FADER #87 Cover Shoot
- Ryan Hemsworth: Weird Life
- At Home With Kyp Malone of Rain Machine