Beyonce, “1+1″ MP3

1+1_Beyonce_4

Last night, the fighting ladies of American Idol (Pia Toscano, Karen Rodriguez, Naima Adedapo, Ashthon Jones, Thia Megia and Haley Reinhart) eked out a medley of Beyonce solo classics. Then Beyonce rose from behind them to perform “Crazy in Love.” She returned, without support, later in the show (which also featured Lady Gaga, the Edge and Bono, and Jack Black), to perform “1+1,” the ballad that will open her new album. She introduced it as her “favorite song.” Coincidentally, TLC also graced the Idol stage, delivering two of our favorite songs, “No Scrubs” and “Waterfalls.” Download “1+1,” watch Beyonce’s performance and see the entire tracklist of 4, Andre 3000 cameo and all, below.

Download: Beyonce, “1+1” MP3

Tracklist:
1. 1+1
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party Ft. Andre 3000
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
9. Countdown
10. End Of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World (Girls)

POSTED May 26, 2011 10:06AM IN MP3 / STREAMS Comments (10) TAGS: ,

COMMENTS

1. jake says:

THIS SUCKS

2. dear jake says:

YOU SUCK

3. Ingrata44 says:

THE SONG SUCKS!

4. Pingback: Beyoncé’s Strategy of Bifurcation | Beyonce News

5. thesenuts says:

For the simple minded this song sucks. Those that can understand something besides the needs of materialism and money understand this songs message.

6. cloud says:

If you get off your cool stool you can appreciate this. The beauty and strength in her voice is truly amazing. I like all kinds of music, mostly indie and electronic but I can appreciate this. This was produced by The-Dream who did Umbrella, a crossover R&B track which became cool and was blaring from everyone’s stereos. I do like the recorded version better than this. The production does a lot for a song.

7. -D.Bell says:

I like the song. Her vocals are really strong and she put alot of emotion in the song. I usually expect to hear mostly pop songs from her. i think this is an unexpected track from her that her fans will love. But as a casual listener like myself, the song doesn’t do much for me.

8. E.C. from D.C. says:

Lol @ i dunno much about algebra.

9. B-mommy says:

If u have ever truely been in love or even have a heart u would get the beauty and power of this song. Shes trying to say she would do anything for his love and no matter how bad this world is all she needs is his love. Love is the most powerful thing in life and thats what the song is saying. Its such a beautiful song.

10. Pingback: Turnstyle » Beyonce Album Leaked, DJ Brainchild Reviews Via Twitter