Kid A, “BB Bleu” MP3

Capture

Virginia-born singer and producer Kid A first released “BB Bleu” last summer as part of her imaginary film soundtrack, PPPONEY OST, a fragile and transporting album with song titles like “♀” and lyrics primarily sung, with delicate processing, in Japanese. Now, to celebrate the impending completion of her next release, BLCKRSECHLL (Black Rose Chill), which was recorded in Paris with the DJ/producer Agoria, Kid A has remastered “BB Bleu,” one of PPPONEY‘s most affecting songs. Download below, and while you’re here, take a listen to Fabien Dalzin’s remix of the old title-track “PPPoney,” like the woozy, down-the-stairs tumble to Bleu’s night with the covers pulled over her face.

Download: Kid A, “BB Bleu”

Download: Kid A, “PPPoney (Fabien Dalzin Remix)”

POSTED February 27, 2012 5:30PM IN MP3 / STREAMS Comments (10) TAGS: , ,

COMMENTS

1. Alice says:

omg yes I love this girl. I’m glad y’all are hip to her now hopefully she will blow up this year. you have to check out this track she featured on by this dude called Granufunk/Jacob Korn called “MMLT”. Kinda Beth Gibbons/Bjork in the vocals but you know ppl say that about everyone so

2. Alice says:

also I really love the “Hyperballad” sounding bit at the end of the remix ^__^

3. I love Kid A. Such an amazing woman a true talent. This makes me so happy.

4. Courty says:

Kid A is one of my favorite artists of the french Label Infine, I hope she will have a chance to seduce the world, I like the atmosphere she creates in her songs and I can’t wait to listen to her album !

5. Pedro says:

Well done on the discovery, FADER! Kid A is really something special. I hope it’s her year.

6. Pingback: Kid A – “BB Bleu” | PORTALS

7. Jean Paul says:

So, so good. On repeat.

8. Carlz says:

Kid A is such a wonderful talent. I’m so glad to know that you found her. Not only is she an incredible musician, she is an incredible person. I wish her nothing but the best.

9. boo-chi says:

thank you Fader for getting the word out on such a talented artist. Kid A i love your music and I am wishing you all the success!

10. HLLYWDHENNY says: