fortlineup

The FADER FORT Presented by Converse Lineup

The FADER FORT Presented by Converse, our annual four-day party featuring cover stars, first-time performers, and tons of other FADER favorites, opens next Wednesday, March 12th at 1101 E. 5th Street in Austin. See the complete lineup and a day-by-day schedule above.

Confirmation e-mails were sent out today; invites are non-transferrable and you must be 21+ to enter. Wristband pickup information will be posted here on Monday, March 10th.

We’ve once again partnered with Converse, and the live stream will be powered by Dell Precision workstations. Mazda will offer shuttle services and some other surprises, while Captain Morgan White Rum will man the bar. Glass Is Life and vitaminwater® will be on site, too. We’re also celebrating 15 years and 90 issues of The FADER, so you can expect some extra-special guests and a peerless live music experience that celebrates The FADER’s past, present, and future.

For up-to-the-minute announcements and some last-chance giveaways, follow FADER on Twitter. If you’re not headed to Austin this year, watch the entire show streaming live on theFADER.com. Psych yourself up with a Spotify playlist of songs from all of the FORT performers below.

POSTED March 7, 2014 2:17PM IN FADER FORT, Featured - FADERFORT Comments (25) TAGS: , ,

COMMENTS

1. Maxine Shepard says:

I didn’t get into Fader Fort, but people who RSVP’d after I did got in. I know that I RSVP’d before them because I told them to go RSVP after I had already done so.

2. zac addkison says:

u a straight hater

3. Trey says:

So was it just luck this year? I have not received an email yet, but I assume that means I didn’t get in. Oh well, to those that did get in: Have a blast.

4. Jean says:

Check your junk folder. I thought I hadn’t gotten an email either but I had the RSVP confirmation in my junk!

5. John says:

Anybody want my wristbands? I don’t think I can go! 512-922-3021

6. Pingback: Latest News | SXSW goes mainstream via live stream |

7. Pingback: [TFH Exclusive]: Lost Files from SXSW 2013 ft. Future and Earl Sweatshirt | The Fresh Heir

8. Nneka Ukegbu says:

Hello you, I was in lost on how I can R.S.V.P?

Looking forward to your reply

9. Leslie Tercero says:

Can anyone help me get in Leslie Tercero +1 guest (432)6537477) driving a long way there and definitely want to go to this more than any other show. I know I should have kept up but I was bombarded with school work so I could be able to go and now I am desperate! Please help.

10. Pingback: 14 SXSW Parties You Should Actually Attend | Entertainment News

11. Pingback: key2 geo1 | key3, geo1 | key1, geo1

12. Pingback: Daily Krunch » 14 SXSW Parties You Should <em>Actually</em> Attend

13. Pingback: 14 SXSW Parties You Should <em>Actually</em> Attend | We Report

14. Pingback: 14 SXSW Parties You Should <em>Actually</em> Attend - Buzzweep

15. Pingback: 14 SXSW Parties You Should <em>Actually</em> Attend - HotelsFlash - All About Hotel News!

16. Pingback: PMA Guide to SXSW 2014: Wednesday « PMA - Pretty Much Amazing

17. Melissa says:

Anyone want my sponsor wristband? It gets you in all week and you can bypass the line. Email me: mdawncha[at]gmail.com

18. Pingback: Webcast: Watch Livestream of Fader Fort at SXSW | mxdwn.com News

19. Pingback: SXSW 2014: Best Bets For Thursday - Stereogum

20. Pingback: I Went To SXSW For The Coffee Pop-Ups

21. Michael says:

I need four wristbands for the show!! Will you please hoook me up?!

22. Pingback: SXSW 2014: Best Bets For Saturday - Stereogum

23. Pingback: Video: Futura Talks Converse & Customization at Fader Fort’s Chuck Hack | NiceKicks.com

24. Pingback: Video: Futura Talks Converse & Customization at Fader Fort’s Chuck HackRapFeed | RapFeed