1) Levi’s Commuter Series T-shirt, $34 This T-shirt was made specifically for cycling, and its reflective panelling will keep you safe when warmer weather finds you breaking out the bike at night.
2) Hood By Air Tarred Denim Jeans, $660 These fully functional zip-offs are perfect as shorts in the day but zip into pants for chilly nights.
3) Shudy Art Boots, $100 Shudy’s fully rubberized boots from VFILES are dirt-friendly for those times when a walk through Central Park feels more like a mud bath.
4) Patagonia Alpine Houdini Jacket, $199 Feather-light, this nylon jacket niftily packs down into a pocket-sized pouch after you’ve survived those passing winds.
5) Safe5 Waterproof iPhone Case, $50 When spring has sprung, this water-tight case will make sure your phone can be as carefree as you are.
Styling Priscilla Jeong.