1. Chow Chow gives you fair warning that he just might steal your lady on "Saga Boy."
2. Like partying more than working? So does Fadda Fox, on "Ducking,"
3. Kerwin Du Bois gives zero fucks and zero excuses on "No Apology."
4. As a thank you to hfans, Bunji Garlin raises a toast and says "Cheers."
9. "Ola" finds Olatunji excellently mixing Afrobeat and soca.
10. Jab Jab king Skinny Banton says "Soak It" on this oil-drenched jam.
11. The older the wine, the better the grade, says Farmer Nappy on "Doh Find Me Rude"
12. Blaxx is searching for the "Maddest Crew." Hopefully your friends can keep up.
13. Patrice Roberts says to love yourself just the way you are on "Ah Feeling Mehself."
14. On " Loner," Lyrikal rides for the single dudes.
15. Hyppa Sounds really just wants to get "Dutti."
16. Bunji Garlin tries his hand at motivational speaking with "We Up Dey."
17. Questions abound on "Come From," where Erphan Alves wonders how all these beautiful women ended up at Carnival.
18. Mashing up soca and EDM, Kes The Band rounds up the army as the " General Don."
19. Skinny Fabulous says it's time to get lit on "Going Off."
20. With Play D Mas, Iwer George remains the master of the jump-and-wave jam.
21. Kes The Band wants to wine with every damn girl in "Million."
22. Barbadian duo Lead Pipe and Saddis have "Ah Feeling" you'll be drinking till sunrise.
23. Grenada's Mr Killa is here to check your unmentionables on "Panty Dropper."
24. Nadia Batson praises the BYOB party on "Cooler Fete."
25. Soca music gives Benjai "Phenomenal" super powers.
26. With "Party Done," Angela Hunte and Machel Montano are shutting shit down.