Empress Of's Lorely Rodriguez tends to be someone who gets lost in her own thoughts. “When you’re by yourself," she told The FADER back in 2015, "you’re in your mind too much.” That was the thought process while working on her self-produced debut album, Me, and there were still remnants of that on last year's more inclusive follow up, Us.
But The FADER couldn't pass on the opportunity to invite the GEN F alumna to step back even deeper into the recesses of her consciousness to take on the twisted Would You Rather series.
This week's questions include:
1. Let Cher run her Twitter vs. Let Fiona Apple run her Instagram
2. Cover everything she drinks with pepper flakes vs. Everything she eats tastes like NYC trash
3. Take her mom and three of her friends on tour every time vs. Rent out any fast food chain whenever she wants
4. Have Blood Orange perform at her next birthday vs. Toro y Moi
5. Watch porn of her parents vs. Porn with her parents
Watch the full interview above.