1. On “Bouncin,” Chief Sosa turns the autotune off and drops bars on par with his earliest tapes. Call him Baghead Milonakis.
2. Thousands of kids are filming surreal rants and violently twerking to Kyle Edwards and DJ Smallz' “We Are Young” remix on Twitter and Vine. It's so incredible that you almost forget you're technically listening to fun.
3. Can't tell if “Bug” by Alex G, aka the internet’s secret best songwriter, is the weirdest or most accessible song the dude’s made to date. Either way, secret’s out.
4. We've been bumping Lana Del Rey's formulaic-but-lovable "High By The Beach" around the office since it dropped, but we still haven't gotten high by the beach. Weekend goals, or something.
6. X Factor alum Bea Miller's "Fire N Gold" is the punchy and self-possessed, arena-storming single that Carly Rae Jepsen’s otherwise excellent Emotion is missing.
7. On “Brought To The Water,” genre outcasts Deafheaven return with another epic, viscously beautiful track. There's one unexpected jangly passage that sort of sounds like Oasis, and it's amazing.
8. Is FKA Twigs our new favorite rapper? On “In Time” she sorta is.
9. Michachu & the Shapes' “Sea Air” is legitimately almost as bracing as an actual walk on the beach.
11. Dua Lipa's "New Love" sparkles like every good new love anthem should, but allows the space for her vocal to hit where it hurts. The video rules, too.
12. The one and only Inga Copeland lends some frosty vocals to Faze Miyaki's "Ice Cold," the most batshit going-out song we've heard all summer.