1. Fake a tan before you even hit the sand with Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer
This drugstore staple deepens your natural skin color in a subtle gradient, day by day.
2. And also with cult favorite Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
The smooth spray covers veins, freckles, and any other imperfection you can think of.
3. Cool off in the sun with a spritz of Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray
The fine, even mist of this somehow-always-chill water spray is as soothing on the beach as it is on an airplane.
4. Soothe brutal sunburns with Jurlique After Sun Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion
The ultra-emollient balm is equally good for fighting damage from regular, non-severe sun exposure as well.
5. Substantially up your glow with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
We used the champagne-hued "Luminous Light," but all the shades mimic the most flattering lighting you can imagine.
6. Give your hair a beachy texture from home with Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
Just wet, slick back, and spritz this award-winning salt formula evenly over hair. Scrunch to amplify.
7. Protect your face with an ultra-light, ultra-gentle sunscreen like La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60
One of the best suncreens out there, this French formula offers a whole lot of protection in what seems like a tiny dribble of liquid.
8. Ease sun damage and redness with Dermalogica After Sun Repair
When you've sustained heavy-duty damage, slather on this cooling, lightweight gel.
9. Unwind after a long day at the beach with Badger's ultra-soothing Sweet Orange Massage Oil
This oil's combination of sweet orange, lemon, and spearmint smells irresistible and has purported therapeutic benefits.