4. Tweeted about a book called "Reasons To Vote For Democrats" that is 266 pages long and, pettily, almost blank.
7. Deported the first DREAMer despite promises that those under DACA would be protected.
8. And then was sued by that DREAMer.
Coincidentally, the case will be heard by the same judge Trump accused of bias because of his Mexican heritage.
9. Ordered a full review of the way H1B visas are awarded.
"President Trump, hammering his 'America First' campaign theme, signed an order on Tuesday that he said would favor American companies for federal contracts and reform the visa program for foreign technical workers," The New York Times reports.
10. Caused confusion about that "armada" he was supposedly sending toward North Korea.
11. Launched a probe into China and other exporters of cheap steel.
14. Was called out by South Koreans for saying "Korea actually used to be a part of China."
Trump made the comment in an interview with The Wall Street Journal.
15. Accused protesters of violating his fundamental rights.
His lawyers said the protesters who were roughed up and kicked out of a 2016 Trump rally “have no right” to “express dissenting views."