Modern Atlanta icon Key! may have come onto the scene as the co-founder of Two-9 in 2009, but he's held it down as a solo artist since. Most recently he's found a new inspiration in honing his sound with the 777 Volume 1 album with Kenny
The FADER invited Key! to play a round of Would You Rather to get to the bottom of his zombie apocalypse survival plan, the nasty pictures he's seen on his dad's phone, being an extremely rich superhero (namely, Spider-Man), surviving on an island with Post Malone, and recording quite possibly the best version of "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells" in the history of time.
This week's questions include:
1. Be the last hope against an alien invasion vs. Have the zombie apocalypse start in Atlanta
2. Allow your girl to go through your phone vs. Allow your parents to do the same
3. Play video games with a broken controller vs. Play with one hand
4. Be stranded on a desert island with Kenny Beats vs. Post Malone
5. Record a Christmas album with Michael Bublé vs. Mary J Blige