R Kelly f. The-Dream, Tyrese and Robin Thicke, “Pregnant” MP3

We’ve listened to this in the office a bunch of times today. What can you really say about a song called “Pregnant” with a lineup like this? Kells actually sings Never felt nothing like this, she’s more than a mistress, bout to handle my business and put that girl in my kitchen, and it somehow doesn’t sound like one of the worst possible things you could say to a woman in 2009, even though it pretty much is.

Download: R Kelly f. The-Dream, Tyrese and Robin Thicke, “Pregnant” (via OnSmash)

POSTED November 24, 2009 6:08PM IN MP3 / STREAMS Comments (81) TAGS: , , ,

COMMENTS

1. SHYT FORGET THIS U KNO HE DONT MEAN IT says:

Man you know if he got someone pregnant he be regrettin it before the sun rises and say shyt like “Baby dis shyt just aint workin” and leave you wit the kid and no trace of where he went cuz we all kno he dont want no muh phukkin kids meanin he dont wanna be no one’s baby daddy. And it hurts but you gotta let him go!!

2. tashanorris says:

EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP. HATERS I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. R.Kelly you are the whats happening still through all the good b.s. people want to take you through. just remember this: Ms. Kittrell will always love you and your music and between you, Tyrese & Robin Thicke im really undecided on which one of you very handsome & sexy men will get me pregnant!!! LOVE THIS SONG!

4. UNDEFINED says:

I’LL LET ALL OF YALL GET ME PREGNANT!!!!JUST KIDDING, GOOS SONG THOUGH.

5. trish says:

you have the bast songs aver ………………………………………………….. i love you

6. nookie says:

ughhhhhh>>>>>>

7. Romeka says:

This is crazy because back in 94-96 R. Kelly was trippin cuz a bitch in Oklahoma City said she was pregnate by him and he was coming to Okc a lot back then.

8. meeka says:

OMG! Shut Up lol! Loving this song! Loving R Kelly. Always did and Always will. And the song is about setteling down idiots! Too bad it’s not all poetic and full of bullshit poetry. The man is being real. deal with it. You can hate him all u want and talk all the shit u want but at the end of the day he will still be the G.O.A.T when it comes to this shit. Everybody wanna talk about he piss on little girls etc etc. Nobody forced those so called little girls LOL! and either way it’s got shit to do with is music. If you don’t like it the Don’t listen to it and STFU! LMFAOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haterzzz! all about Kells

9. JWOOD says:

its how stoopid non educated on da history of r&b ass ppl can put dwn r kelly yet ol boy got mo $$$ den ull ever c n yo life…..dis song go extra hard n ill pay top $$ 2 hea dis shyt n a concert ne day….hatas hav nuthn betta 2 do bt tlk shyt bt kelly dnt tlk shyt he sings gud shyt n bank it afterwards….2 thumbs up kellz u killn da hatas on dis 1

10. keely t {kiki the original} says:

i wouldve never expected to like a song i like this but this hoe go hard foreal i dont know what made them make this song but okay thats whats up my baby daddy told me to listen to this and i thought his ass was playin but kul shit i like it i like it alot!!!!!!!!!

11. jazminee marquez says:

dhisxxz shixt right here go hardd mofosx
    fuqkkk all yahh hatasxx
    _____chinaa bad bissh
    fuqkk wit it?

12. Dis is my #1 song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. all ya is sum fuckn lames dis is ma song he dnt care bout wat nun if yall say dis song is da shit yall sum haterz get off hiz dick bitchez!!!!!!!!!lmfao!!!!

14. mya says:

wow this is a nice song y yall hatin

15. quineshia says:

this song is so asume yall all have great voicecs yall belon to gether

16. SiSi says:

Man dis shit go hard az hell

17. tania says:

CoOl…XD

18. Baddest ; says:

this song is the S H I T ; if you don’t like it … stfu &- get a fuckin’ life because it’s plenty of people who do. |enough said| thankkssss (:

19. Olajide says:

Kells is still the king of R&B, the song is great and he has the best song ever……….

20. Timmy says:

All u people are stupid!, this would be a hit with A VIDEO AND ALL YA’LL would be on it so pleaz stop the hate

21. tyo jing says:

hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tyo jing

22. tyo jing says:

tyo suka ngentot

23. Jigga says:

All i have to say is if this track was playin while i was gettin it on i DEF wouldn’t be in the mood anymore …trust me most ppl especially females dont wanna be thinkin of getting pregnant when they’re getting down…nothings more of a buzz kill than thinkin of being in a kitchen pregnant or thinkin of potentially having children during sex…damn….just use this as a abstinence track.

24. LinusMi says:

This song is amazing and as suspected most wome. hate this track, I just played this song for a co-worker and she absolutely hated it lol. I guess she isn’t look past the song to the true meaning..

25. Cliffmeans says:

This song is hot…I thought it was tacky, but the lyrics r talkin about ‘settling down’ and the beat is fire. It’s no different than the hit he made “goin half on a baby”…it’s just the scandal that make people hate…it was the same w/ michael jackson. Everyone (in the United States) hated on his ‘Invincible’ album…that junk was fire and once he died everyone went out and bought it…folks are stupid

26. yiliette says:

im in love with this song, r.kelly will always be the king of R&B im super glad to see him make a come back.
    i love the colaboration with tyrese who is an awesome singer and hasnt came out with anything in a long time .
    robin thicke ,well hes just an amazing man with such a sexy voice he adds the perfect touch to this track .
    and the dream ,wow hes just the icing on the cake his lyrics are spectacular and aside from being an awesome song writer he also has a perfect vioce , especially for this song.

overall the song is a hit without a doubt.

27. Pingback: Hater Tuesday » Blog Archive » Ladies & Gentelecocks, It’s Mutherfucking Hater Tuesday

28. More than anything my husband and I wanted a baby, we had been trying for a year with no success. My husband bought each and every book and program on the marketplace . We had been testing for ovulation everyday and saving up our baby making time for just when that little stick turned pink. Our next step was infertility treatment, we had been avoiding it since our insurance would not cover it and for IVF and everything that came with it , we had been seeking at close to $30,000.00. Until we finally discovered some thing that worked, This is what worked for us and I am proud to tell other folks about it The Pregnancy Miracle. I hope with all my heart this helps you and like me you too realized the joy of having a child.

29. R. KELLY, TYRESE, ROBIN THICKE = SOME OF THE MOST TALENTED ARTISTS IN THE GAME!!!!! AND THIS SONG IS FIYAHHHHHH! STOP HATIN HATERS!!! I LOVE TYRESES PART HE ALWAYS SOUNDS LIKE THE GROWN MAN IN THE PACK!!! ROTFL….GIT EM TY!!!!! CHOCOLATE N*!#!

30. Lilwin says:

ooh wee dis my jam when it tyme 2 wind&pound dat cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. P.54 says:

Hot Shhhh, Been on repeat… I love the feel, Robin Killed tho…