Chris Brown to Collaborate with Rihanna

rihanna_chris

Chris Brown will appear on a remix of Rihanna‘s “Birthday Cake.” Earlier this week, the track’s producers Da Internz told MTV that “the feature on [the remix] is gonna shock the world.” The song is expected to be released this week. According to Miss Info, two independent sources confirm that Chris Brown recorded two verses for the track. Chris Brown arrived with Rihanna at her post-Grammys birthday celebration, where guests ate a cake modeled in the shape of a spliff.

Brown’s performances at last Sunday’s Grammys, three years after he assaulted former girlfriend Rihanna, were debated heavily online. The appearances were maligned by some musicians and critics, while fans referenced the abuse as a sign of support for Brown on Twitter. On Sunday night, Brown responded to critics in a rant on Twitter that has since been deleted, saying, “HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now! That’s the ultimate F**K OFF!”

Brown currently remains under the supervision of a probation officer, part of the sentence he received after pleading guilty to one count of felony assault in 2009.

Update, 12/17/2012: Rihanna is allegedly under pressure to shelf the Brown-featuring “Birthday Cake” remix, possibly recorded without her label’s consent. On Friday afternoon, both Rihanna and Brown tweeted statements brushing off critics of their reunion:

POSTED February 17, 2012 6:50PM IN MUSIC NEWS Comments (11) TAGS: , , ,

COMMENTS

1. Craig says:

let the jokes begin…

2. DoLove says:

WOW… I understand we need to forgive and forget, but this is too odd to me. It’s mighty funny he wins a Grammy and she gets back into his orbit. Whatever they fooled us all!

3. Steve says:

How to Lose Fans, Friends & Alienate People

4. moe-luv says:

breaking news: girls are fucking retarded ie chris brown fans and rihanna herself

5. Pingback: Rihanna Prepares for the Isht Storm If Her Breezy Collaboration Is Released!!! | Get It Wright Here

6. Mel says:

I wonder if the rumors are true that they’ve been seeing each other again. I guess not even being a huge star exempts you from they typical repeat cycle of domestic abuse, Sad.

I love you RiRi but no way I’m buying this track.

7. Pingback: Chris Brown, Gay? | Practikel

8. Pingback: PDF: Police Report (RE: Rihanna / Chris Brown Assault) released | Bazaar Daily News

9. LewisLace says:

What…This is madness.
    Every time I see that idiot Chris Brown I feel embarrassed for him. I don’t believe you should win any kind of award if your personal actions are unacceptable.

10. Mia says:

This is not just about the two of them, this concerns all past, present and potential victims of domestic abuse…

11. dubturbo says:

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You cann’t imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!