Scammers are posing as FADER staffers on Instagram and DistroKid. Read more here
By now, you know The FADER FORT Presented by Converse was unreal. But even if you were on the grounds in Texas, let alone watching from home, you may not have caught all the reasons why. Here's 37.
1. DeJ Loaf and Chance the Rapper boo'd up backstage
2. Sam Hunt covered Drake?!
3. A bunch of kids took over for a special morning showcase with MyMusicRx
4. QT got it fizzy with a new "Hey QT" edit
5. Shamir hopped off the stage to give the crowd hugs
6. Then Shlohmo shredded with a live band (in slo-mo)
7. It rained but *no* hurricane :)
9. And brought the whole A$AP Mob out for "It Ain't Safe"
10. Miley Cyrus popped out for Mike WiLL Made-It's all star showcase...
12. Before blowing us away with that voice
14. Migos brought out the MVP VIP
15. And did "One Time" one time
16. Chris Rock showed up to watch Big Sean
17. And Big Sean brought out E-40 for "IDFWU"
18. T-Pain headlined Friday with a set with seven movements and 42 SONGS
19. Which included this 2008 classic
20. And this insane synchronized dance
21. Jack Antonoff flashed his gams during Bleachers' set
22. Damn near the entire HBK Gang came through to support their girl Kehlani
23. Then she and Iamsu! slapped through "Act A Fool"
25. These photos of Kevin Gates and Riff Raff were taken and now they exist
26. Hinds was fearless for "Bamboo"
27. Kali Uchis covered Selena a cappella <3
28. And Bill Murray came to jam to Girlpool
29. Who traded guitars like psychics
30. Vince Staples rapped "Blue Suede" in black Converse
31. Alex G screamed over "Icehead"
32. Timbaland was Tink's ultimate hypeman
33. And everyone's favorite uncle at the cookout
34. Chance, Heems, Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress had a cypher
35. Stromae broke it down on "Papaoutai"
36. Travi$ Scott really vibed to Hudson Mohawke
37. Ultimately, we survived. See you next year, Austin!