1. ScHoolboy Q and his daughter automatically won the Grammys by showing up to the red carpet in matching pink.
2. And Blue Ivy matched with her Prince-inspired pink suit.
3. Chance the Rapper won his first Grammy ever.
4. Lil Yachty hit the carpet with an incredible rainbow grill.
5. Rae Sremmurd's Slim Jxmmi hit a swift Milly Rock on the red carpet.
6. Beyoncé slayed us all with her "Love Drought" and "Sandcastles" medley.
7. And when LEMONADE won the Best Contemporary Urban Album award, she delivered a gracious acceptance speech from a shiny gold swath.
8. Blue Ivy hit the tiniest folks ever to Bruno Mars's smooth performance of "That's What I Like"
9. Adele asked to start her George Michael tribute performance over and Twitter told her to take her time.
10. Carly Rae Jepsen and Lil Yachty premiered their remake of "It Takes Two" for Target
11. A Tribe Called Quest, Anderson .Paak, Consequence, and Busta Rhymes' powerful performance was all for Phife Dawg
12. Bruno Mars paid homage to Prince with a rendition of "Lets Go Crazy"
13. Rihanna whipped out an iconic sparkly flask when she was watching from the audience
14. Chance the Rapper took the Grammys to church with the help of Kirk Franklin, Nicole Steen, and Francis and the Lights
15. Solange glowed in a sheer frock after winning her first Grammy for Best R&B Performance for “Cranes in the Sky."
16. John Legend and Cynthia Erivo made us all cry with their "God Only Knows" duet during the memoriam tribute.
17. The Grammys paid their respects to late founder of WorldStarHipHop, Q
18. Adele gave Beyoncé a huge shout out during her acceptance speeches for Record of the Year and Album of the Year
Thumbnail image: Christopher Polk / Getty Images