Junior year of high school can be skressful: SAT's (both kinds), college applications, extracurricular activities. It's a lot. But it feels like LAUNDRY DAY have it figured out. The NYC-based band formed after Etai, Jude, Sawyer, HP, and HW met up at Beacon High School, and they've been jamming together ever since to make their time at school a little more enjoyable. Part of that fun was recording most of their latest album, HOMESICK, in bedrooms across the city and then adding some finishing touches at Rick Rubin's Shangri-La studios.
Before they took HOMESICK on the road, LAUNDRY DAY stopped by The FADER to see how they would fare against the Would You Rather series.
This week's questions include:
1. Tour with Frank Ocean vs. Tour with Tyler, The Creator
2. Come up with and name your own bodega sandwich vs. Have a MTA line named after you
3. Add a word to the dictionary every year vs. Remove a word every year
4. Everything you eat is covered in watery ketchup vs. Only be able to eat cafeteria food forever
5. Do laundry in a suit of armor vs. Do everyone's laundry in the group
Watch the full interview above and catch them on tour in a city near you.
Check out LAUNDRY DAY's latest project HOMESICK