Surprise! Lil Gotit is back with a new one. Today, the rising Atlanta rapper and resident Hood Baby dropped his latest project, The Real Goat. It's a 16-track endeavor with features from Lil Keed, Millie Go Lightly, Lil Troup, Slimeball Shawty, Slimeball Yayo, and Uno Freaky. Stream the new project, as one front-to-back 49-minute cut, below.
The Real Goat marks Gotit's second release of the year. Back in March, he dropped Crazy But True, a project that featured Gunna, Lil Durk, Hoodrich Pablo Juan, Lil Keed, Yung Mal, and Money Man. He's still got more on the way, too — last month, he teased a 35-song tracklist for one of his next projects, Hood Baby 2.
The Real Goat Tracklist:
1. Addy Talk
2. Zaytoven Freestyle
3. The Wave (feat. Uno Freaky)
5. Brotherly Love (feat. Lil Keed)
6. Southside Story (feat. Millie Go Lightly)
7. No Wannabes
8. No Talking (feat. Slimeball Yayo)
9. Belly Shit (feat. Lil Troup)
10. Opp Pack (feat. Slimelife Shawty)
11. Uzi Anthem
12. Pocket Watchin'
15. Fun Girl
16. Drip On