Premiere: Treasure Fingers, “What Am I Supposed To Do?” MP3

treasure-fingers

For some reason—let’s chalk it up to the longest winter ever—we have a serious yearning for disco right now. Not some crusty Saturday Night Fever antiquities but brand new how am I suddenly dancing in a club in my underwear over the top shit. Apparently, our brainwaves reached Fool’s Gold Records who just sent over Treasure Fingers’ new song, which sounds exactly like that. TF is giving it away in advance of his spring North American tour that began April 8th and runs through May 21st. Check the dates for that after the jump while you listen.

Download: Treasure Fingers, “What Am I Supposed To Do?”

April 8 – V20 – Long Beach, CA
April 28 – Opera – Atlanta, GA
April 30 – Mai – Nashville, TN
May 1 – Lizard Lounge – Dallas, TX
May 9 – B Side Liquor Lounge – Cleveland, OH
May 21 – Webster Hall, NYC

POSTED April 9, 2010 11:30AM IN MP3 / STREAMS Comments (11) TAGS: , , , ,

COMMENTS

1. Filip says:

Very nice!!!!

2. Lucas Vocos says:

Goddamn, I love Treasure Fingers. He outdid himself again. Also, if you are fiending for some good disco shit, check out Nightriders and Xinobi. Gooooood stuff

3. Paul says:

the fact that you guys even posted this is pathetic. Next time I’m at home and decide I want to hit the 45 button on my turntable while I’m listening to “Somebody Else’s Guy”, I’ll hit record and send the results over to you. Should at least give credit where credit is due and call it a re-edit…

4. Joni says:

it’s kind’ve boring.

5. Jacques says:

i agree. this is a re-edit. not to mention curtis vodka sampled this in the same way ages ago.

6. chuckdafonk says:

Come on…. ‘Treasure Fingers’ new song’ ?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! Please edit that.

7. soulsauce says:

Boo hoo, to the naysayers. A good track is a good track. The same thing can be said about Duck Sauce’s “Anyway” track, but it’s still a banger. And that’s all that matters.

8. Chives says:

I wish the sped up vocal track effect would die along with auto-tune asap. Caca!

9. COLOURVISION says:

This “re-edit” is a fantastic disco house track that has been making all of our fans in San Diego dance. Any real dj will recognize this track for it’s quality.. and treasure finger’s delivers another single with the spirit of “cross the dance floor” which is a nu-disco anthem. Thank you Fader for the download! we owe you!

-colourvisionculture.com

10. Pingback: Music Download » Treasure Fingers

11. Pingback: Treasure Fingers – What Am I Supposed To Do ? « The Musical Interlude