1. Kamaiyah's debut mixtape, A Good Night In The Ghetto, shines so hard it was a struggle to choose just one for this list. We'll go with the woop-de-woop "Out The Bottle," which is like opening a can of summer. Stream the 21-year-old's whole tape here, and don't forget to live every damn day like it's Friday.
2. Hey what's up? It's been a while. The one and only Zayn Malik has unleashed Mind Of Mine's third single, the euphoric, super danceable breakup jam, "LIKE I WOULD."
3. Rostam's "Gravity Don't Pull Me" is a fluttering, springtime-worthy electro-pop song about breaking your own heart.
4. "Patiently Waiting" is a brass-filled taste of Terrace Martin's forthcoming Velvet Portraits. It'll take you back to the golden days of soul, and make you want to give your true love a deep kiss.
5. U.K. electronic duo Darkstar team up with Empress Of for "Reformer," a track whose dark beats make the "Kitty Kat" singer's vocals all the eerier.
6. Let your guard down for "Took You Seriously," a dreamy, sad, sensuous new track from Amir Obe's Won't Find Love In The Hills EP.
7. Copenhagen trip-hop/pop artist Jacob Bellens' "Untouchable," from his recently released Polyester Skin, is filled with gorgeous melodies and poetic lyrics like There’s a light coming out of the woodworks/ From a crack in the door to my heart.
8. Get a room and slow dance in your skivvies to "Body Right/In A Minute," a new song from Rich Gang vocalist Jacquees, produced by Caine. Love with me's a blessing, he promises.
9. Cape Town electronic music producer ANGEL-HO sampled and distorted the legendary Grace Jones' vocals to accompany chainsaws and roars on "Silence," a brutal smasher off the forthcoming Ascension II.
10. ANOHNI's "Drone Bomb Me" from her upcoming album HOPELESSNESS, is "a love song from the perspective of a girl in Afghanistan,” the singer explained. The track also got a stunning video starring supermodel Naomi Campbell.