Lauryn Hill will have a large presence on the soundtrack for the upcoming Netflix documentary, What Happened, Miss Simone? She's contributing a handful of Nina Simone covers and one of them, "Feeling Good," has just been released. It's a glorious tribute to the jazz icon and a reminder that Hill doesn't have any problems flexing her vocal range these days. Hill, who has five more covers on the soundtrack, will be joined on the tracklist by Jazmine Sullivan. Her contribution, "Baltimore," surfaced earlier last month. Check out the tracklist below and read FADER's review of the film, ahead of its June 26 release date.
1. Lisa Simone - "Nobody's Fault but Mine (Intro)"
2. Ms. Lauryn Hill - "Feeling Good"
3. Ms. Lauryn Hill - "I've Got Life" - Ms. Lauryn Hill
4. Ms. Lauryn Hill - "Ne Me Quitte Pas" - Ms. Lauryn Hill
5. Jazmine Sullivan "Baltimore"
6. Grace - "Love Me or Leave Me"
7. Usher - "My Baby Just Cares For Me"
8. Mary J. Blige - "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"
9. Gregory Porter - "Sinnerman"
10. Common & Lalah Hathaway - "YG&B"
11. Alice Smith - "I Put A Spell On You"
12. Lisa Simone - "I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl"
13. Ms. Lauryn Hill - "Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair"
14. Ms. Lauryn Hill - "Wild Is The Wind"
15. Ms. Lauryn Hill - "African Mailman"
16. Nina Simone - "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free"